Double-cord Survival Kit contains multiple emergency tools:
-can be stretched for 29 feet long. This rope can bear the tension for over 550 pounds. You can build a temporary tent in the wild area.
-It contains hooks, weights, float, swivels and line. These are the basic tools you need for an elementary fishing pole. When you want to go fishing, it will be very useful.
- The Compass can be put outside the backpack. It is easy to have a look at it on a hike and is useful in backpacking trip when you cannot find a trail or get lost.
- This magnesium rod can be used for about 1000 times. Use the shavings from the magnesium rod on the cotton tinder to start a fire in any conditions.
- When you accidentally injured in the wild, you can use alcohol pad for disinfection, preventing you from bacterial damage.
- Lightweight but of important usage. Use it to hang a bag or your grenade from a pack.
- Cut line, clothes, Cut your fish, or use it as a flint with your fire rod.
- When we are in a very dangerous situation, we can blow it.
- In the wild, it will be a good choice cut hard things.l
- Use it for baking fish.
- To light the trail at night.